Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair style? accessories?

i just got my hair cut short, like to my shoulders. It's choppy, angled and layered. I was wondering what clips/headbands and stuff you use on your hair. i want to make my hair cut more girlie.



Hair style? accessories?

I'm black and mexican and da black girls most of da time wear shoelaces..and da mexican girls wear ribbons lol..so i wear both!! dats wasup..u..mayb u shouldnt have cut ur hair..wear som butterfly clips or somethin..



Hair style? accessories?

I use a lepord (sp) print headband... Plus I curl my hair when it's wet and sleep on it. I put it in braids and/or curls and take it out in the morning while it's still wet.... Then I put the headband in and spray my hair with hairspray... and I'm Done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server