Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

I have really thick brown hair. I think my hair is about the same color as my avatar's. Brown eyes, same color as my hair. Round face. My hair reaches about 5 inches below my back. It is relatively strait, it has a few waves. I've always used a center part, which looks good, but I'm open to change if you can think of something that looks better. I want to keep my hair long, but bangs or something is ok. I just really don't want to cut my hair and have it look terrible. It takes forever to grow out hair. any suggestions? O yeah, and my skin is about the same color of my avatar.



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

no dont cut your hair!!! it is beautiful!!!! lol well maybe get bangs like mine... they are awesome and if they get annoying then they go behind your ears...and they look cool... lol i like them anyway... or just do something different to it??? dont you dare dye it though... i will literally kill you if you did that.... yeah not much help i know, but get bangs like mine!!!!! only cut them on both sides because that would prob. look better on you



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

What makes you think that cutting your hair would make it look terrible? I think you'd look really cute in a Buzz Cut. Try it!



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

cut it off and be bold



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

you should have twists in front and your hair in curls or wavy in the back it would look really cute even though the twists hurt when they are put in some times



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

ok have your stylist notch your hair this cuts weight but not length it wont look so heavy and thick and will be more bouncy long bangs are cute or side bangs have her lighten the crown of your head but stay away from long layers



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

I think you should do a search on the internet for long hairstyles. Before even considering to cut your hair you should take into account that ANY woman with a pair of scissors can wear short hair, but only a few have the patience to wear long beautiful hair. Im sure there is a hairstyle just right for you!



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

don't listen to those boys! if i was you, i would take a little of my hair from each side of my face, and they pull it back and boby pin it! it looks really cute that is what i do in my hair~



when you are done it should look like a tiny poof!



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

It sounds like you have the same hair as me and I FINALLY got my hair to wear I like it, I have it parted in the middle also but I got really long layers and then they thin it out a little in long layers aswell. It looks good and I get compliments on it all the time and it does not take long to blow it out either because they thin it.



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

After shampooing and drying your hair, go into a beauty supply that carries edgy, stylish wigs. They will give you a wig cap and depending on their policy, they will let you try on a few wigs. Try anything that you think you might like. Try a color totally different from what you are used to. The safe thing with a wig is that you can take it off and still have your hair. Plus, it's fun!



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

Do that braided mohawk thingy like they been showin' on the t.v. I like it.



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

Maybe try pulling your hair back out of the way of your face maybe? You don't have to cut, just try rearranging it....



My hubby likes long hair, maybe just pulling it back or putting it up every once in a while is great.....



Need a new hair style! the more answers the better!?

Find out at below sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server