Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i style my hair to look messy using bead head?

I just got a haircut and it's fairly short. I would say like a inch and a half on the top and 2/3rds of a inch on the sides. My hairs thickness is right about normal but i have very straight hair(I'm asian). I got bed head wax and a few other things but I don't really know how to use it.



I've put some on my head and mixed it around and stuff but never got that really nice messy look. If somebody knows how to style hair in a messy way, can you give me a Extremely detailed description of how you apply it?



How do i style my hair to look messy using bead head?

Put a medium amount of the wax in your hands.



Rub your hands together well. (Untill the wax seems to get a little thinner)



Put it into your hair with scrunching it in different sections.



(Grab small portions of your hair and squeeze them adding a small amount of the mixture. pull out a little to get it to stick out slightly.)



Finish by misting with a hair spray.



Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server