Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can you please suggest me a new flattering hair style?

My current style is just straight layers with long hair (my hair are upto my hips). And I want something new that would look good on my face, which is long with big eyes, little larger-than-average forehead,and long nose. I have a difficulty choosing a new hairstyle because my dad, being a strong Indian, won't let me cut much hair....Please suggest something that is stylish and flattery but requires less modification at the same time. I'll be really thankful to you.



Can you please suggest me a new flattering hair style?

since you cut it a little bit for bangs? not like the ones that go all the way accrossyour forehead but just off to the side ones. that would look so cute! you could but your hair in a pony and take a few clumps of it and then put those selected few on ringlets. then take the pony and put it over your left shoulder. that would look so cute with or without bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server