Thursday, June 17, 2010

What kind of hair style is the best for me?

most of the time i spent a long time in my hair, i have a long curly black hair. but i can't color or cut my hair. some people saying curl hair is good for me but i always wants a straight hair.



What kind of hair style is the best for me?

Go to your salonist and see what they can do.If you don't want it to be curly,you might as well cut it.The benefit of cutting your hair is that you are giving your hair another chance to grow,and you can alter how it looks after it's cut.To straighten your hair without a flat iron-after you wash your hair,blow dry it and comb at the same time.Comb your hair until it is completely dry.If you comb it straight,chances are that it will stay that way.It's better than using a flat iron!



What kind of hair style is the best for me?

you should go to this lady name Donna, she'll hook your hair up and all the males be on your case

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server