Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need help figuring out how to keep my hair curly?

My hair is naturally curly. Right now it goes down to my lower back (I'm short lol) and is extremely thick (you can't imagine..ugh). Right now it is also slightly layered. I have very natural curly hair. The problem is that as it dries the top layers straighten out on their own. If you pull the top layers up you can see the natural curl very prominently in my bottom layers. I never put anything in my hair because I absolutely hate the feeling of having stuff in my hair and it makes my head itch. But I'm beginning to think I will deal with it as long as I can find something that works. But what I'm looking for is something that I can put in it to keep that natural curl prominent in the top layers also without looking like Ive dumped a bunch of hair styling stuff in it. Something that will make it look as natural as possible. Are there any products like that out there????



Need help figuring out how to keep my hair curly?

u can use a curl enhancing product.. theyre not too greasy as long as u dont put too much in, so it should be fine



Need help figuring out how to keep my hair curly?

u can use curling irons. u can't really tell the diff after dat. or use really this rollers. u can even make 'em ur self using thin cardboard and sleep w/ it. gd results the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server