Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a prom/evening hair style?

I have long hair, light brown and fair. I'm wearing a pink dress. Any ideas on a hairstyle? I dont mind links as long as they explain how to do the style. I'd like an elagant one.



I need a prom/evening hair style?

My bro is a hairdresser so ill let him tell you -



"Got no links, but i always say go with your face shape.



If you have a large/round face, wear it down, maybe curley if you'd like.



If you have a petite face or sharp features, wear it all up.



Don't go for the "half up half down" because it never looks elegant. If you have it down, have it wavey/curley. If you have it up, have it all up."



Hope that helps :)



I need a prom/evening hair style?

leaving it down for formal events is in. you could do some nice waves and a clip. for updo's, go to youtube.com and type in "ford models" and there are hair how- to's.



I need a prom/evening hair style?

you should put ur hair up in a messy bun with twolittle peices of hair on the side by ur ears and curl them also thriow i some cute borrets with maybe a little something on the bun to match the dress and look cute good luck



I need a prom/evening hair style?

im a big fan of leaving it down and soft curls and waves. its very in right now as well. if you want pull just a little up in the middle and clip it up with a small clip. this style is really easy to do and looks great!



I need a prom/evening hair style?

Two of the most elegant to me: french twist and hair done like Marie Antonette (check with a party supply place in your area or go to: www@partycity.com) to see the wig. The wigs I saw of this style for Halloween were white.



I need a prom/evening hair style?

put the back of your hair in a pony tail and leave two side bits hanging down the side of your face.it looks cool but calm.



bye



dare deviless



I need a prom/evening hair style?

awww.sounds like you have pretty hair um what i did was bent over and had my friend braid the bottom then i flipped up and put it in a clip type thing and then spiral curled it..it was so beautiful i got so many compliments



I need a prom/evening hair style?

Go to youtube.com and type in hair or hairstyles. They have some good DIY videos on this topic.....



I need a prom/evening hair style?

You should pin the front of your hair up and puff it out a bit then put a lovely clip where the pins are and curl the bottem.



OR you could make twistys on the top bring the two corners of your hair on the side of your head to the back, clip it with a lovely clip then curl the bottem.



For both you could add a bit og glitter in the curls. If you would like pics so you can get an idea of what the truly look like i can send you some. They are easy and FREE to do on your own and very elagant :) they would like beautiful with your pink dress.



I need a prom/evening hair style?

http://styles101.homestead.com/howto5.ht...



http://beauty.about.com/cs/promhairstyle...



i hope these links work! they sound like really cute hairstlyes!! hope they help!!



I need a prom/evening hair style?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Prom Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server