Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls... or Guys I don't care. What hair styles do you like on guys?

I'm just thinking of ways in which I could style my hair. Yeah I know I閳ユ獡 a little vein? But this might help others. Alright enough rambling, Tell me what you think? Oh I have straight/wavy, coarse, black hair, a little like my avatar...



Girls... or Guys I don't care. What hair styles do you like on guys?

i like spiked hair and the look that's on your avatar look good too



Girls... or Guys I don't care. What hair styles do you like on guys?

i like Blake Lewis's hair form american idol and i like californian hair cuts(in fact they are REALLY POPULAR



Girls... or Guys I don't care. What hair styles do you like on guys?

I like spiked hair or the messy bed head look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server