Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair styles PLEASE!!!! my appointment is tomorrow!?

my hair is:



~brown



~almost down to my elbows



~ pretty straight but does whatever i want it to



~ i usally do a deep right side part



~i have some longer bangs



~ i have a oval face



mmk so this is what i am thinking of asking



a deep side part with lots of hair brought forward for bangs, to keep the length, and to put soft layers in it



any suggestions ideas picutres or comments are much appricated....



or maybe i could go very different! send pics!



Hair styles PLEASE!!!! my appointment is tomorrow!?

I think that if you get lots of layers it would look great!!!!!! Also, have a side sweep bang would look super good!!!!



http://img21.exs.cx/img21/9169/long-brow...



king of like this



hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!



Hair styles PLEASE!!!! my appointment is tomorrow!?

Have you seen Katie Holmes new shorter haircut? That might look great on you too with your features and coloring:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server