Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I know which men's hair style, men's wear and casual wear goes best for me?

I'm 20 year old male skinny, 5.8 ft in height and 60 Kgs by weight medium wheatish complexion.



I've never given importance to the way nor did I ever make my own purchases I always wore what I got from my cousins and friends. Most of the shirts or trousers are not exactly my size nor am I given the opportunity to make a choice so I've been adjusting since child hood but I wish to change the whole aspect of how things have been. I'm looking for some genuine tips on how I could improve my hair style or some professional who could guide and give me tips on current fashion and what would suit me best. I'm from Mumbai so if you know anyone who's good please let me know.



Thank you for your help and support.



Cheers.



Mumbai



How can I know which men's hair style, men's wear and casual wear goes best for me?

well u may think just cause im a girl i cant anser your question but i can the anser is u should ask a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server