Sunday, June 20, 2010

Marilyn Manson Hair Style?

im thinking of dying my hair jet blck but the only problem is that i want to iron my hair like manson but i dont know what products to use for my hair because it's too curly if possible please look at the video of this is halloween at www.myspace.com/lestweforget2 thats how i want my hair exactly like that. Thank you very much



Marilyn Manson Hair Style?

You can have your curly hair relaxed and straightened at a salon and they can also provide you with that style which is basically an angled chop. Print off a screen shot (closeup) of Manson in that video or find a new photo of him and take that with you to the salon. Don't worry about going to a salon because you can bet that Manson himself went to a stylist to get that cut. Here is a decent one but I'm not sure of the size quality.



http://music.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/maril...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server