Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the difference between what my hairdresser does and what I do when styling my hair?

When the hairdresser styled and cut it she back-combed it and it went back and was kinda poofy and looked really nice. I try to back-comb it the same way and use the same kind of products but, whenever I do it, it looks the same at first but after a few minutes it goes back to it's old part and looks really weird and, I guess I'll call it, heart shaped. Every day i just end up pulling the top back and pinning it.



What is the difference between what my hairdresser does and what I do when styling my hair?

when you pull your hair up to back comb, spray alittle hair spray at your root, and then do your back combing, and then wait a min, leave your hair standing straight up, after the hair spray drys, then push the hair down into the style you are looking for... if your hair looks oily, you are usign tomuch hair spray.



What is the difference between what my hairdresser does and what I do when styling my hair?

Make sure you're getting your styling product down at the roots good when you're drying your hair. When you backcomb, maybe try backcombing a little tighter.... make sure you're getting the hair all the way down at the scalp. The hairspray trick mentioned before is a good one too! Good luck!



What is the difference between what my hairdresser does and what I do when styling my hair?

I am a stylist. One thing could be just because your stylist can move around you and see you differently. Also try waiting for your product to almost dry before you comb it. Don't rip it out though. Also, keep a can of water or oil sheen nearby just in case you allow it to get too hard and you think you're about to break your hair. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server